Senior Graphic DesignerShare this vacancy
Posted on: Oct 5, 2022
We’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to work with us in our marketing team to help shape how we look and feel.This is a cross-functional role, partnering closely with the content team to visualize every piece of content.
You’ll work on stuff that will grow Halan, the leading Egyptian fintech ecosystem. So, expect an incredible career acceleration, many attractive projects, and much fun.
What you'll do!
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on needs.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles for all of our platforms.
- Design and execute interactive online & offline content, including visual templates, branding kits, social media calendars, promotional artwork, and informative material as best practices.
- Protect Halan branding guidelines and ensure that final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Provide advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Review brand positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
- Adhere to brief guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
- Work on internal communication designs (space branding - merchandise developments - ongoing branding & marketing activities).
- Design events (all on-ground materials) according to branding guidelines and business needs.
Who you are!!
- You have +5 years of experience in graphic design.
- A portfolio of previous online & offline design work to showcase expertise and creativity.
- Experience with Outdoor creative asset creation.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- You know how to visualize and present your ideas.
- A keen eye for aesthetics, alignment, and pixel-level details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
- You know how to make technical decisions with business stakeholders.
- You have an optimistic problem-solving mindset.