SMEs Relationship Team LeaderShare this vacancy
Posted on: Sep 12, 2022
Our sister company Tasheel is hiring SMEs Relationship team leader across the country.
What you will do!!
- Managing team from 3 to 5 members
- Train new staff, assigning specific tasks, monitoring, evaluation the team's performance.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster relationships
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain SMEs services
- Negotiates, underwrites and process new client cases and renewals of credit facilities
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients, develop and maintains knowledge of financial industry, economy, market conditions, rates, vendors and competition
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Resolve any customer complaints promptly and professionally
Who you are!!
Having 3+ years of experience in a relative field
- Credit Course a must.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with SME companies.
- Proven analytical and modeling skills and thorough understanding of the financial statements.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication skills.