ESG & Impact coordinatorShare this vacancy
Posted on: Nov 15, 2022
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking ESG coordinator to work in a multi-company and stakeholder organisation. You will be responsible for coordinating and executing existing campaigns, programs and internal communications that align with our ESG related goals, as well as monitoring and reporting performance and identifying trends and areas of opportunity and improvements.
What you will do!!
- Assist ESG team in the implementation of the company’s ESG annual action plan & Impact Agenda.
- Coordinating and guiding the department in the right direction: meetings, stakeholders, projects and tasks all while maintaining a clear vision on department timelines.
- Collecting and analysing data and generating reports.
- Following up with internal and external stakeholders’ tasks and deliverables, while maintaining the department’s projects to achieve its goals in the most fast paced and efficient manner.
- Conduct research for best practices and competitors’ analysis.
- Conduct national and international research on ecosystem trends, best practices, competitors, and field requirements to support the team.
- Keeping up with Social Development and ESG trends for department’s awareness, while screening the market for potential cooperation.
- Assist in developing capacity building material for internal stakeholders for the company’s management system implementation.
- Creating needed material for the department's functionality and processes, such as presentation and reports.
Who you are!!
- Bachelor Degree Economics and Social Sciences or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience, having managed projects, communication, or a client engagement role.
- Strong writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic are necessary.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Advanced presentation and excellent communication skills with the ability to speak in public.
- Multitasking simultaneous projects effectively and prioritising work streams.
- Proactive, Innovative, highly motivated, and results-driven.
- Experience in project management is a plus.