Summer InternshipShare this vacancy
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in real estate sales? We are looking for a motivated and driven individual to join our team as a Real Estate Sales Intern. This internship will provide you with hands-on experience in the fast-paced and rewarding world of real estate sales.
As a Real Estate Sales Intern, you will work closely with our experienced sales team to learn the ins and outs of the industry. You will assist with lead generation, client outreach, property tours, and transaction coordination. You will also have the opportunity to attend networking events and observe the negotiation and closing processes.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and a passion for real estate. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a willingness to learn and grow. A real estate license is not required, but it is a plus.
• Assist with lead generation and client outreach
• Attend property tours and open houses
• Support the sales team with transaction coordination
• Attend networking events and industry conferences
• Observe negotiation and closing processes
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Self-starter with a strong work ethic
• Passion for real estate
• Hands-on experience in the real estate sales industry.
• Mentorship from experienced sales professionals.
• Opportunity to attend networking events and industry conferences.
• Potential for commission-based compensation.
• Letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the internship.
• Chance to be hired as a full time staff or contracted as an official ambassador.
If you are ready to jumpstart your career in real estate sales, apply today! Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting why you are the ideal candidate for this internship.