Motion Graphic DesignerShare this vacancy
Posted on: Aug 26, 2022
Hello, motion graphics people!
Wanna work with the people behind Halan’s latest rebranding buzz?
Cool! Halan marketing team wants you.
Please read this carefully!
We’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to work with us in our marketing team to help shape how we look and feel.
This is a cross-functional role, partnering closely with Design and content teams to produce every piece of animated content.
What you will do!!
- Create and deliver highly engaging complex animation graphics and interactive templates to help elevate our social platforms.
- Ideate, storyboard, and execute animated content with Design and Content teams to drive product growth.
- Create easy-to-understand solutions to educate customers about Halan and its business verticals.
- Conceptualized and develop motion design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Work with Design and Content teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc.
- Edit video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Adhere to brief guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with internal teams, meeting deadlines and scheduling project implementation based on workload.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Encoding, converting, resizing, editing videos, and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in motion graphics design, and music to deliver cutting-edge work.
Who you are!!
- You have +5 years of experience in motion graphics design.
- You are an expert user of Adobe Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, and Premier ) and are familiar with & Figma.
- You have clear case studies of where you’ve used your animation and motion design skills to solve problems and educate customers with your content.
- You have a solid ability to communicate your thinking and design decisions (visually and written)
- You have a deep understanding of animation principles.
- You can create concepts and storyboards, animation, and edit footage.
- You have an optimistic problem-solving mindset.