Mobile Development InternShare this vacancy
Posted on: Aug 10, 2022
We’re looking for a passionate and motivated Mobile Developer Intern to join our growing team. We want a team player who is driven and willing to learn to accompany us on our mission of playing a vital role in the digital transformation sweeping the MENA region.
As a Mobile Developer Intern at ZenHR, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing mobile applications and mobile platform programs.
Who we are:At ZenHR, delighting our customers is our passion! We are an award-winning cloud based HRMS that caters to the full HR value chain from the “acquire” stage to the “retire” stage. a group of young and passionate people who are dedicated to providing cutting-edge technology, continuously researching and implementing new HR trends that cater to the needs of employers in the MENA region. Despite the numerous obstacles that we face, we see them as possibilities. We understand that rather than making excuses for the existing status quo, we must challenge it. If you want to make a difference in the HR world, ZenHR is the place for you. Our people shape ZenHR’s culture, therefore our strategy and success are built on our employees. In our hiring process, we prioritize equal employment opportunities, diversity, women empowerment, and inclusion, ensuring that we attract and retain A-players from various backgrounds.
What we offer:· Flexible working hours and remote/work-from-home option
· Health insurance coverage from day one at ZenHR
· Catered lunch served daily
· Access to online and in-person Mental Health sessions
· A Zen work atmosphere
· Great culture and amazing people to work with and learn from
The Job – Mobile Developer Intern
What you'll be doing:
· Supporting the application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
· Assisting in producing fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
· Gathering specific requirements and suggesting solutions
· Writing unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
· Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance
· Researching and suggesting new mobile products, applications and protocolsWho you are:
· Bachelors in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any related field
· Excellent Arabic and English language skills.
· Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.This is an exciting opportunity to join a scaleup that already is a leader in the region. Learn more at: