Senior Quality EngineerShare this vacancy
Posted on: Nov 9, 2022
About INGOT Brokers
Founded in 2006, INGOT Brokers has positioned itself as a pioneer in the financial trading industry providing superior offerings to its clients. Such offerings include competitive trading conditions furnished to facilitate clients’ access to various global markets (such as stocks, currencies, indices, and commodities, among others), several account types to suit the different types of traders, and top-notch trading platforms.
Licenses and Regulations
INGOT Brokers and its shareholders also ensure strict adherence to the laws and regulations that protect clients, having obtained licenses from renowned regulating authorities including the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Jordan Securities Commission (JSC), the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Seychelles, the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) in Kenya, and the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa. It is also registered in several countries around the globe including Saint Vincent and Grenadines and Dubai.
Offices and Employees
INGOT Brokers has physical offices, representative offices, operation hubs, and/or consultants in Pakistan, the UAE, Australia, Jordan, Saint Vincent, Turkey, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, Kenya, Seychelles, and Iraq. In the Jordan entity alone, the company has approximately 170 employees - and increasing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Review software bug reports and highlight problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Bsc. in Computer Science (CS), Software engineering (SE)
- 4 years of experience in software testing automation
- Arabic, English command
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn production processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to serve as a liaison with developers, project managers, and customer support.
- Understanding of the white and black box testing techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with JIRA or related software.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and PHP.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail