Business Planning and Analysis AnalystShare this vacancy
Posted on: Jul 7, 2022
BP&A Analyst Responsibilities:
● Help building the business plan and rolling forecasts using all the business drivers and inputs from all the business areas.
● Monthly analysis of deviations with respect to the business plan and follow-up with management.
● Monthly analysis of business drivers and KPIs and identification of opportunities and risks.
● Daily analysis of the sales activity.
● Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports and dashboards showing the performance of the business to be shared with management.
● Provide management with clear financial and business data with analysis to support the decision process.
● Preparation of marketing campaigns with analysis of customer acquisition costs, payback, price sensitivity etc…
● Pricing strategy analysis.
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in business management, economics, finance or related field.
● Work experience of at least 2 years as an analyst or in a related field.
● Ability to analyze data and provide senior management with insights that could be implemented under action plans to improve results.
● Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
● Strong team player with pro-active attitude
● High-level written and verbal communication skills.
High-level of written and spoken English