Senior User Researcher - Emerging MarketsShare this vacancy
Posted on: Mar 24, 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior User Researcher to join our team and work on emerging markets.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Human-Computer Interaction, Social Sciences, Psychology, Anthropology) and at least five years of experience in conducting user research, preferably in emerging markets.
- Plan and conduct user research studies in emerging markets, including usability testing, interviews, surveys, and focus groups.
- Analyze and synthesize research findings to generate insights and recommendations for product development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and engineers, to ensure research insights are integrated into product development.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in user research and emerging markets.
- Conduct user research studies in Arabic-speaking countries.
Who you are!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Human-Computer Interaction, Social Sciences, Psychology, Anthropology).
- At least five years of experience in conducting user research, preferably in emerging markets.
- Strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods, and experience with various research tools (e.g. Morae, Optimal Workshop, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights.
- Fluency in Arabic and proficiency in English.